How to make Moringa Oil – Moringa Recipes
How to make Moringa oil?
Moringa oil can perform wonders with your hair and also with your skin. If you want to have an interaction with the wonders of Moringa oil then you have to get Moringa oil. There are basically three procedures from which Moringa oil is extracted.
Before explaining that three processes, we are going to present the essential properties of Moring oil in the below.
We are going to present this explanation for letting you know that in what context, you can get benefits from Moring oil:
- Emollient – can moisturize skin
- Exfoliate – helpful for removing dead skin
Moringa oil extraction
Moringa oil extraction can be done in the following ways:
- You can extract Moringa oil by using the method cold press
- You can also extract the Moringa oil by using the process of solvent extraction
Cold press method for Moringa oil extraction
Cold press method can be done in the two following ways:
- The cold press method can be done by using the electrical extraction machine
- On the other hand, the cold press method can also be done with Manual hand press machine
By following the below-mentioned steps, you can extract oil from Moringa seeds through the cold press method:
You will have to take Moringa steamed seeds. You will pour them into the outer bowl of machine.
For performing the second step, you can use an electric hand press or manual hand press. With the electric machine, you will have to just press a button and you will get oil in your pot.
In this way, by using cold press method you can get oil of Moringa Oleifera seeds.
Bu using the process of solvent extraction, you can make Moringa oil at your home
For getting Moringa oil from the solvent extraction process, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
First of all, you will have to harvest seeds or you will have to buy seeds then you will have to put them in frying pan for giving them lighter steam. You will have to stir up your Moringa seeds for few minutes on slow flame.
After gently heating up the seeds, you will be needed to pour out them in a grinder for crushing them out.
Thirdly, you will have to put the crushed Moringa Oleifera seeds into a pot for boiling them out into hot boiling water. You will have to give it time until the visibility of oil on the top of the water then you will be required to give it a little longer time.
After giving it round about 20 minutes, you can skim the Moringa seeds off for getting oil. You can also filter the oil.
Now, your oil is ready to apply on your scalp and also on your skin.
After getting the Moringa oil, you should know that in what ways, you can use it
Moringa oil with Moringa powder
For preparing Moringa oil with powder, you can take any other oil, for instance, you can take coconut or olive oil. When you have taken olive oil or coconut oil, you can also mix both of them in a pot.
Finally, you will add Moringa powder in that oil and you will have to leave it for overnight. You can get out it in another pot and can reuse its leftovers.
It will work really amazing for your hair growth.
Moringa oil with leaves
For preparing Moringa oil with leaves, you will have to take crush and dried Moringa leaves. You will add crushed Moringa leaves in oil. Here you can take coconut oil and give it heat for a few minutes.
Then leave it until it turned into normal temperature and filter it. After getting it filtered you can give a massage to your scalp and can nourish it well.
Uses of Moringa oil
Following are the ways of Moringa Oleifera oil consumption
- It can be used for making the perfumes or fragrances
- Moringa oil can also be used for making soaps, shampoos and body washes
- You can use Moring oil just for cooking the stir-fried dishes and minerals
Benefits of Moringa oil
Following are the benefits of Moringa oil:
- You can get flawless and glowing skin by using Moringa oil
- You can get long, strong and shiny hair with dandruff free scalp
Side effects of Moringa oil
Following are the side effects of Moringa oil:
- You cannot use Moring oil for cooking salads, your stomach can be disturbed
- You cannot use Moringa oil while you are expecting a baby