How to make Moringa Powder – Moringa Recipes
How to make Moringa Powder?
Moringa powder is the richest source of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. In fact, Moringa powder is more intense in vitamins and minerals than Moringa leaves, Moringa roots, Moringa pods and also Moringa seeds.
You can buy Moringa powder from markets and you can also prepare it by yourself.
Preparing Moringa powder with Moringa Oleifera leaves
For preparing Moringa powder, you will be needed to follow the below-mentioned steps
Firstly, you will have to pick up the Moringa leaves from the Moringa tree. After picking them up, you will be needed to wash them out.
After washing the leaves out, you will have to spread them out on a cloth. It is pertinent to mention here that you will have to necessarily keep it in a well-ventilated room for getting dry. You will also have to make sure that there should be not any sun rays should reach the leaves.
While drying the leaves, keep them covered with a net.
After the leaves getting dried completely. You will have to put the leaves into a grinder and just make the finest powder.
Lastly, you can filter the powder and can reuse the leftovers for grinding them. After completing the whole process, you can keep the powder into containers. Keeping the powder into a container will protect it from heat, air, and humidity also.
So, by keeping the above-mentioned points, you can prepare Moringa powder for yourself.
Uses of Moringa powder
- You can take it as a supplement
- You can make Moringa drink with Moringa Oleifera powder
- You can also add up into your soap and shampoo
- Amazingly, you can also apply it on to your face in the form of a facial mask
Benefits of Moringa powder
You can get the following benefits from Moringa powder:
- You can get a flat tummy with Moringa powder
- You can also get fair complexion with Moringa powder
Side effects of Moringa Powder
You can face the following possible side effects of Moringa powder
- You cannot take it in a heavy dose, it can harm your stomach
- You will have to face drowsiness in case of using an excessive amount of powder
So, you will have to take care that you can only take 1 tsp per day and gradually you can increase its quantity to 1 tbsp. only for consuming once a day.