How to make Tea with Moringa
How to make Moringa Oleifera tea?
Moringa Oleifera is the richest source of an amazing combination of nutrients. Moringa Oleifera tea can help you surely for getting nutrients, minerals, and vitamins in a greater amount as your body requires. You can Moringa tea with fresh leaves, with dry leaves and you can also use powder according to the following method.
For preparing Moringa tea with fresh Moringa Oleifera leaves, you can take the following ingredients:
- Fresh Moringa leaves are the main ingredient of this tea recipe
- You can take chopped ginger also for additional taste
- Thirdly, you can also take few pieces of Cinnamon, it will enhance the taste of your Moringa Oleifera tea
- You can add honey in a little quantity according to your flavor needs
- Few drops lemon is also better as a tastemaker because Moringa Oleifera contains bitter flavoring notes to some extent
- Water that you require as how many cups of Moringa tea, you want to prepare
Following are the steps that you can follow for preparing Moringa tea:
You can take water in a pan and let it get heated up. You will have to give it flame until the water reaches the boiling point. After reaching it at the boiling point, you will have to add cinnamon first of all.
Secondly, after adding cinnamon, you will have to add chopped ginger into that water. Along with ginger, soon after that, you will add fresh Moringa Oleifera leaves.
You will have to give it just a few seconds on the stove then pour out into the cup.
Lastly, you can add a few drops of lemon juice and also 1 tsp or 1 tbsp. honey in your cup of Moringa tea.
Now Moringa tea is ready, you can take it after breakfast. Instead of using fresh leaves, you can also add dry leaves of Moring Oleifera while preparing its tea.
Moringa Tea by using Moringa powder
For preparing Moringa tea, you can take only a few following ingredients
- Lukewarm water
- Half tsp of Moringa powder
- 1 tsp or 1 tbsp honey
- Lemon drops you can take if want to add
Following are the steps that you can follow for preparing Moringa tea
You can take Moringa powder in a cup, then pour down lukewarm water in that cup in just a little quantity. You cannot use hot water here because it can give you an unnecessary bitter taste.
After pouring down water, leave it for a few seconds and give it a fine mix. After mixing it well, you can add the rest of the water that is required for your 1 cup of tea
Lastly, you can add honey in and lemon juice in that cup of tea
By following the above-mentioned two recipes, you can prepare Moringa tea.
Benefits of Moringa tea
You can get the following of the benefits with Moringa tea
- You can take help in weight loss
- You can get your immune system stronger
- You can also get a true escape with the number of diseases in a really convenient way
Side effects of Moringa tea
You can face the possible following side effects with Moringa tea
You cannot take Moringa tea during your pregnancy at all. In fact, you will have to avoid it at the initial stages of your pregnancy because the Moringa tea intake can abort it.